Mechanical Shift Engineer - ASAP start – Green Park - £18p/h temp, perm £39k
Fantastic Opportunity for a mechanical shift Engineer looking after a large commercial site with a multi-tenanted luxury office in Green Park. This role requires an individual who is happy to do shift work in a 4 on 4 off pattern days only. Starting on a temporary basis with a pay rate of £18 p/h, this role has the opportunity to go permanent after a 2/3 month period which sees pay increase to £39k. The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years experience in mechanical maintenance with a well rounded knowledge of all mechanical systems.
NO PLUMBERS WILL BE CONSIDERED
- The role of a mechanical Engineer is to carry out planned maintenance on mechanical services as well as carry out reactive repairs as and when required.
- The successful candidate should have experience with the following: lighting, AHU’s, FCU’s, Motors, Plumbing, Fans, Belts and Filters.
- Perform rectification of defects, ensuring all safety and performance standards are met in accordance with the contract
- Mechanical Engineering lvl 3 OR other relevant qualifications
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experience working on HVAC Systems and Cooling Towers
- Able to prove that you have experience working in a similar field of employment.
- Be able to provide references.
To register for Maintenance Engineering jobs please send your CV to benedict@invictus. group. Co .uk
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Benedict at Invictus on 02073975304