Surveyor - Valuation - W1 - Up to £35,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
A high profile organisation is currently looking for a Valuation Surveyor to join their team. The role is currently offering a salary of £35,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits and is based in the West End.
• Provide valuation advice on a wide range of properties on differing bases to financial institutions and property investors.
• Write concise and accurate valuation reports.
• Research comparable evidence.
• Carry out valuation calculations.
• Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
• MRICS qualified
• Strong technical capability
• The ability to efficiently manage your own workload with minimum supervision, dealing with and progressing instructions using personal initiative and professional/technical knowledge.
• Planning and prioritising skills to schedule work and ensure its timely completion, taking into account conflicting deadlines.
• A degree of flexibility in order to move from one task to another without a loss of productivity
• The ability to adapt to changes initiated by the department or the client.
• Strong drive for results and highly proactive in order to maintain momentum and complete the task.
• A high degree of analytical ability.
• Portrays confidence in their ability to interact with the client, and meet their needs
• Full driving licence.
• Well organised with excellent planning, organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good personal and professional manner in dealing with client contacts at all levels.