Account Manager – Paying up to £60K - London
An amazing opportunity to join one of the leading M&E Service providers in the UK looking after a well established healthcare centre based in London.
- Establish, develop and maintain an effective partnership and working relationship with the Customer and any associated customers
- Develop and implement a plan for the management and retention of the Account/s
- Identify, and implement commercial opportunities within the Account contract to enhance profitability, manage compliance and reduce risk
- Identify and implement plans to develop and achieve organic growth and increased profitability of the Accounts identify new business opportunities to grow and develop overall Accounts
- Take accountability and review Accounts performance indicators ensuring delivery of key financial KPI’s/ targets (i.e. working capital, P&L, Costs)
- Proactively use performance data to improve Accounts financial performance (i.e. working capital, P&L, Costs)
- Lead, manage and support a no-compromise approach to Health & Safety
- Please note that this is not an exhaustive list and you may be required to assist the Business with other duties as appropriate.
- Looking after a large team of engineers
- Experienced Account Manager with proven capability of succeeding in a similar position
- Experience of managing other Line Managers
- Experience dealing with large P&L
- Healthcare Sector Experience (Desireable)
If you are interested in the role please get in contact with Connor at Invictus on 0207 397 5300