Assistant Surveyor – Corporate Real Estate Management – Birmingham – Up to £25,000 per annum + benefits
We are currently recruiting for a leading global consultancy in their Corporate Real Estate management team at assistant surveyor level. This role is based in Birmingham and offering up to £25,000 per annum + benefits
- This will be working within an established Estate management team working across a number of global accounts where you will be responsible for managing the property estate for their clients.
- Working as part of the estates management team your day to day work will include dealing with all aspects of Estate Management for corporate occupiers, including quality customer service, client reporting, database management, landlord/tenant liaison, and finance issues.
- Routine liaison/correspondence with client, facilities managers, solicitors, tenants, landlords, third parties and external valuers
- Undertake property inspections and submit reports in compliance
- Request landlord’s consent to alterations, assignments, change of use and under-lettings.
- Authorise head-lease rent and superior landlords’ service charge and insurance payments.
- Engagement in the service charge challenge process. Analysis of landlord’s service charge information. Challenging budgets and reconciliations
- Minimise sub-tenants’ arrears and deal with tenant account queries, in conjunction with client accounting team.
- Obtain formal client approval to proposed decisions or recommendations, and manage the approval process.
- Co-ordinate instructions on the client’s property closures to ensure all parties are informed
- Ensure that all data held for properties within the allocated region on the Database is up to date and accurate.
- Undertake lease audits.
- Please note there is no APC support with this position
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Tamar at InVictus on 020 7397 5301
To register for Property Jobs please send your CV to Tamar@invictus-group.co.uk