An industry leading M&E service provider is seeking a Building Services Engineer to work at a large high end residential properties based near Notting Hill, West London. Offering a salary of £37,450 per annum, with fantastic opportunities to develop and progress within the industry.
Monday – Friday, days- 40 hour week. with overtime opportunities available. Required to be very technically strong with great fault finding abilities and a desire to work in a demanding yet rewarding environment.
- To provide general electrical/ HVAC/ Building services maintenance support on the building and plant as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Implementing all maintenance and corrective works on the site in accordance with the instructions promulgated on PPM dockets and site specific procedures.
- Providing accurate feedback information including completing test sheets, routine rounds inspection sheets and work dockets containing durations of maintenance activities and observations.
- Ensuring that all plant and systems are maintained and operated in order to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability.
- Responding to Helpdesk reactive maintenance/breakdown calls and carrying out remedial work as necessary, providing feedback information to customer and helpdesk as required.
- Developing and retaining knowledge of site system failures and their causes and effects.
- General plumbing and water testing.
Relevant work experience includes but is not limited to;
- 3 Phase power supply
- Water testing
- Emergency lighting
- Water treatments
This is a permanent position on a leading contract where you will be joining as an integral member of the team in order to ensure the smooth running of a large corporate site.
The successful candidate MUST have:
- City & Guilds trained with at least 3 years experience
- Must have 17th edition
- Preferably previously working in within residential
- Must be well presented with good interpersonal skills as this is a client facing role
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Jamie at The InVictus Group on 0207 3975303.