Salary/Rate – Up to £24,000 per annum
Location – Slough (you can also have the option to work out of an office in Newbury 3 days a week)
- Support the team with relevant administration tasks to meet & exceed the agreed contractual Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Ensure all necessary electronic and paper records, including timesheets are completed
- To be responsible for the commercial support on the contract through to final account. Understand and interpret the customer with a full understanding of what we can and can’t do within the scope of the contract.
- Carry out invoicing processes in line with contractual payment terms to ensure all chargeable works that are carried out are captured and submitted for invoicing and raise relevant purchase order numbers.
- Deliver exceptional service standards to meet client expectations and ensure all operational difficulties are resolved with the supporting the management team
- Liaise with the schedulers and the helpdesk to ensure the allocation of PPM tasks
- Communicate closely, share information and updates regularly with all team members, the client and end users to support the drive for service improvement across the contract
- Very good organisation skills.
- Able to work in a large team and Multi-task
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Some financial / accounting experience would be an advantage.
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus.
- Self-motivated and systematic.
- Results/ task orientated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Jade at the The InVictus Group on 0207 397 5301