Contract Manager - Mobile
A well established M&E service provider is currently seeking a Contract Manager to work on a portfolio of clients with Commercial sites around London and the South East. The role will entail full control of the contract and you will be responsible for ensuring it is run on budget and tailored to the customers’ needs.
The successful candidate will manage a team of around 12 mobile multi-skilled engineers, there is also several resident Engineers. You will be setting the teams KPI’s and managing all processes and ensuring compliance throughout the contract, with a P&L of £1.6 million.
The role will also involve reporting into the account director on regular basis. Ensuring the planned and reactive maintenance is carried out to the highest possible standard. The candidate will also be responsible for developing the contract and any additional projects and extra works.
You will strategically develop contract efficiency, working with the Senior Management and the customer.
- The role was created due to growth of business
- Covering London and South East
- £600k - £700k P+L + £600K extra works
- 1 Resident Engineer per site + plus a team of 12 mobile Engineers
- Need Mech or Elec experience
- Need to be able to hit the ground running
- Needs strong client facing experience, experience managing multiple customers or a portfolio
- Working environment consists mainly of Commercial offices
If you feel you meet the above requirements do not hesitate to apply.