Electrical Shift Leader – 43k - DAYS ONLY
I am currently recruiting for an established M&E service provider, who are seeking an Electrical Shift Leader to be based on one a corporate/critical site based on Oxford Street. This site is known worldwide and would definitely be one for the CV. The client is a market leader and well known for internal progression and training within the company to develop employees. The role is paying up to £43,000 plus exclusive training and development opportunities.
The successful candidate will be required to work a 4on 4off Shift pattern covering DAYS ONLY.
Due to the nature of this site HV switching is required. The successful applicant will be put through training and tickets to make sure they are up to date with this.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conduct preventative maintenance and fault diagnosis and manage the corrective action and reports or quotes required.
- Support and facilitate technical subcontractors/vendors during planned or reactive service visits and minor works while ensuring they conform to the site procedures and agreed method statements.
- Responsibility of completion of work orders within the designated work windows.
- Monitor, maintain, investigate, acknowledge and adjust as deemed necessary the BMS and SCADA.
- To monitor and perform routine tests of the temperatures, humidity and space conditions and ensure they are maintained and recorded in accordance with the business requirements of the infrastructure.
- Undertake daily plant walk rounds to note and proactively repair any defects and to maintain plant rooms
- Manage, rectify and record defects through the helpdesk to ensure SLA timeframes are always met
- Provide rapid and effective response to customer and helpdesk requirements.
- Review RAMS (Risk assessment and method statements) and subcontractor competencies before work permits are authorised.
- Ensure compliance with Health and safety requirements.
- Maintain water systems and records in accordance with L8 Legislation.
- Provide innovative solutions and recommendations to improve building, plant and system energy efficiency.
- Previous lead experience is required
- Served a full Technical Apprenticeship and hold a technical qualification as an electrical engineer (C&G, HNC, ONC etc).
- Good knowledge of Generators, Lighting, BMS, UPS etc.
- Good understanding of LV distribution systems.
- HV AP15 (Desirable).
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Josh at the Invictus group on 02073975303