Job Role: Fabric Engineer
Location: The City
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm
Salary: 30k - 34k
An excellent opportunity has become vacant on my desk. My client is looking for someone to work for one of the UK’s leading FM companies in a technically challenging building in the city. A salary up to 34k with the chance to boost your earnings with overtime.
Some of the duties that may arise will include:
- Minor electrical work, general carpentry, door fixing, Painting, Floor tiling, Maintenance of the Building.
- Experience with PPM's and minor reactive
- Must have building services experience.
- Must be Client facing.
- Must have a good attitude to work.
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experience working within the Building Service environment
- City and Guilds Level 3 in Carpentry / Building Services
With an excellent salary of up to 34k with a chance to do an abundance of over time. An excellent package of Benefits and pension schemes in place this role is great role to keep the home and work life balance.
If you’re reading this and you feel like this role suits you, please apply now.
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Callum at The InVictus Group on 02073975303