Salary- £12.00 p/h
Location- South West London
This is a temporary role with an immediate start date. This role offers the opportunity to potentially go permanent with up to £27K p/a salary.
- Support the Facilities Manager in day to day operations
- To support and administer the existing client supply chain process that sit outside of company core delivery
- Establish working day-to-day business relationships with the client and be responsive to their needs
- Be responsible for all sub-contracted services and ensure all services provided are resourced are maintained to a high standard and within the client’s guidelines
- Monitor services and suppliers; ensure that the required standards are maintained ensuring SLA’s & KPI’s are achieved.
- Ensure the location Facilities offering is at, or above the contracted level of delivery
- Compliance with health and safety legislation including preparation of regular H&S office reviews and follow up implementation of agreed action arising
- Support the Facilities Manager in ensuring the site remains compliant with current Health & Safety legislation at all times
- Inspect the site on a planned and ad-hoc basis to ensure the client’s needs are being met, and to appraise the performance of the team.
- Support the Facilities Manager in organising reactive and fabric maintenance in a timely and cost effective manner
- Oversight and supporting location Facilities in relation to minor Projects and moves/relocations etc
- Promoting and maintaining the core Values of the company
- Completing both written and verbal communication to the site customers relating to all requirements and service issues
- Maintaining and updating building records of staff locations and ensuring mailroom, relevant switchboard & reception staff are aware of any changes
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across management levels
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Innovative and able to identify FM and wider business opportunities
- Confident and assertive
- Sociable and outgoing
- Flexible approach to work
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
- Organised (and ability to plan)
- Works in a structured way
- Thinks ahead to prioritise workload
- Works in a clear and consistent manner.
- Attention to detail
- Thorough in carrying out a task, with a high degree of accuracy.
- Does not let issues go; follows up on issues through to resolution.
- Customer and team focus
- Puts customer and team needs first; always considers impact of actions on customer and team.