Salary/Rate – Up to £40,000 per annum
Location – London
- The Portfolio Coordinator serves to support the Portfolio and Transaction Management team and its clients in all aspects of real estate management.
- This position will closely coordinate with Landlords, external vendors and Lease Administration on lease related subjects.
- Interface with the required internal and/or external groups to ensure client requirements are satisfied.
- Support the Portfolio & Transaction Managers in all tasks related to Corporate Real Estate with attention to Lease Administration
- Closely coordinate with Lease Administration vendor to resolve discrepancies that satisfies informational and data requirements
- Responsible for the accuracy and timely process of monthly lease payment and other variable charges.
- Validate and process payment using a third-party lease administration database.
- Coordinate and update recurring and variable expenses for self-paying office locations
- Monitor new transactions, work with Transaction Manager and vendor to match periodic billing against new transactions to ensure financial control have appropriate information.
- Perform Desktop audits to ensure high level of data quality is maintained
- Review monthly subtenants arrears reports, identify and provide escalation as necessary
- Establish and manage document file management process in coordination with Legal Dept. and Lease Administration vendor
- Prepare reports to support the Portfolio.
- Review reporting and assist in developing reports required to manage portfolio
- Assist in the forecast and annual rent budget preparation with Lease Administration vendor, Transaction Managers and Financial Controller
- Prepare report of cost/benefit of services and noting any trends in repeated errors or savings by landlords
- Coordinate meetings with designated personnel as needed
- Participate in any enhancements and revisions of the Lease Administration system
- BS degree or equivalent business experience
- 5 - 7 years’ experience with broad understanding of real estate, preferably in lease administration
- Leadership ability with professional work habits, strong attention to detail, effective time management with excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills as well as strong excel skills and presentation expertise
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritise work, and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment with individuals at varying levels within an organization
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Jade at the The InVictus Group on 0207 397 5301