MRICS Quantity Surveyor - £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Recruiting for a MRICS Quantity Surveyor role London area, up to £55k per annum + Package, my client is looking for QS that has worked on the consultancy side and worked in permanent roles.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive individual to take responsibility for providing a varied workload, with the potential to act as the sole contact with clients. This role will support their professional services and project based teams on a number of interesting projects, for a number of clients across a variety of sectors.
My Client is currently seeking a quantity surveyor to join their team within their London office. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a quantity surveyor team, where the successful candidate will work alongside directors and managers who will provide full training where required.
You will mainly be working autonomously on projects in excess of £25m across a variety of sectors. This role offers to enhance your quantity surveying knowledge and skills, also a chance to grow with the company as you gain knowledge and experience.
- Cost planning and managing the design to budget experience on projects with a minimum of supervision
- Excellent customer service, communication and client/ external interface skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Preparing valuations for interim application for payment including variations
- To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final accounts and contract charges
- Pre & post contract experience of large complex schemes in excess of £1m-£50m
- Perform tender analysis to ensure value for money is achieved and that the works have been procured at the best market rates
- The ideal candidate will display a positive approach to the role and have at least 4 years Quantity Surveying experience.
- MRICS Qualification
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Ability to successfully manage numerous complex projects
- Strong feasibility and cost planning experience
- Client facing and well presentable
- Previously employed by a consultancy
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Glenn Linton @ Invictus on 0207 397 5301