MRICS Quantity Surveyor up to £50k Per Annum + car + package - London
My client is looking for a successful candidate to begin working at their consultancy.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a Partner who will provide guidance and training where required. But predominantly, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be working autonomously on projects across a variety of sectors.
This role offers the opportunity to enhance your Quantity Surveying knowledge and skillset, along with the opportunity to grow with the company as your experience increases.
- Ability to work independently and within a team when required
- Preparing valuations for interim application for payment including variations
- Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final accounts and contra charges
- Preparing subcontract valuation and payment certificates
- Monitoring costs to ensure budgets are met
- Preparation of contract claims information
- Perform tender analysis to ensure value for money is achieved and that the works have been procured at the best market rates
- Perform interim valuations to ensure subcontractor payments are correct and made in a
- 4 years UK, Quantity Surveying experience (minimum)
- RICS accredited degree
- APC Certified
- Residential experience is a bonus
- Client facing and well presentable
- Previously employed by a consultancy
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Doyle Norris @ The InVictus Group on 0207 397 5301
To register for Quantity Surveying Jobs please send your C.V. to email@example.com