Multi Skilled Engineer (Elec bias) – Immediate start – Temp to Perm - £34-5k p/a – Ealing
One of the UK’s leading building services providers is looking for a multi skilled engineer with an elec bias. The role will not just be limited to electrical duties so the candidate must be versed in mechanical systems as well- systems include; heat exchange units, cleaning filters in AC units and checking AHU’s as well as general PPM’s and reactive maintenance. The role will be on a temp to perm basis with a rewarding salary. The candidate will be required to be on call as part of a rota after an initial settling in period but will get paid extra for this. The role will be based in Ealing and candidates should be able to get there.
- The role of a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer is to carry out planned maintenance on full electrical and mechanical services as well as carry out reactive repairs.
- The successful candidate should have experience with the following: lighting, AHU’s, FCU’s, Motors, Plumbing, Fans, Belts, Filters, General maintenance in a busy office block.
- Monitoring all systems and making sure functionality of the site is kept at optimum levels.
- Relevant Electrical qualifications including 17th and above
- Mechanical qualifications are a bonus. Must be well presented with good interpersonal skills as this is a client facing role
- NARIC is required for foreign qualifications
To register for Maintenance Engineering jobs please send your CV to benedict@ invictus.group .co .uk
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Benedict at Invictus on 02073975304