Project Manager up to £60k + Benefits London Area
Recruiting for a Project Manager role in London area, up £60k per annum, my client is looking for a PM that has worked on the consultancy side and worked in permanent roles.
Project Manager - New opportunity for a project Manager based in London area.
My client is looking for an eager Project Manager to join their team.
The Main Responsibilities will be
- Delivering a portfolio of both small and large projects across the UK
- Making sure all work adheres to the correct standards
- Budget awareness and management to ensure correct and accurate budget
- Project and site inspections
- Ensuring Projects run within the deadline
- Ensuring that each individual project is effectively resourced and that the relationships with the client
- Promote and maintain strong working relationships within the team, ensuring that everyone is working cohesively
- Minimum of 5-10 years experience as a project manager preferably with MRICS
And have a proven track record of working in multiple sectors
- Relevant experience working as a Project Manger within a consultancy environment
- HNC or equivalent qualifications
- Possess IOSH Managing Safely or Black Managers CSCS card status
- Client facing, well presented and articulate
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Glenn Linton @ Invictus on 0207 397 5301