Senior Surveyor – Retail Property Asset Management – London – Up to £48,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
Our client is looking for a Retail Property Management Surveyor to join an existing team at Senior Surveyor/Associate. This role will involve working on a number of shopping centre properties, 1 retail park and a number of mixed properties. The London based role is offering up to £48,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits.
- Provide excellent professional advice and service to clients
- Act as prime client interface on projects.
- Support directors by contributing to client presentations, bids and pitches.
- Identify key technical issues/problems in transactions and offers appropriate solutions
- Prepare and process technical information
- Proactively look for and identify new business and revenue opportunities.
- Coach graduates and surveyors/consultants
- Retail property Management is essential
- Ideally, MRICS qualified with 2/3 years pqe.
- Rounded experience of general surveying skills
- IT skills
- Good selling and negotiation skills