Surveyor– Corporate Estate Management - Up To £35,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits – Manchester
Our client is seeking a surveyor to join their Occupier services team working across a number of accounts within their Corporate Estate Management team. Manchester Based Role offering up to £35,000 + Benefits. Ideally this role would suit someone at Surveyor who is looking to progress up to Senior Surveyor within 9/12 months.
The role is suited to a surveyor who is looking to utilise and grow their Estate management experience through working with a range of corporate organisations.
- This will be working within an established Estate management team working across a number of global accounts where you will be responsible for managing the property estate for their clients.
- Working as part of the estates management team your day to day work will include dealing with all aspects of Estate Management for corporate occupiers, including quality customer service, client reporting, database management, landlord/tenant liaison, and finance issues.
- Routine liaison/correspondence with client, facilities managers, solicitors, tenants, landlords, third parties and external valuers
- Undertake property inspections and submit reports in compliance
- Request landlord’s consent to alterations, assignments, change of use and under-lettings.
- Authorise head-lease rent and superior landlords’ service charge and insurance payments.
- Engagement in the service charge challenge process. Analysis of landlord’s service charge information. Challenging budgets and reconciliations
- Minimise sub-tenants’ arrears and deal with tenant account queries, in conjunction with client accounting team.
- Obtain formal client approval to proposed decisions or recommendations, and manage the approval process.
- Co-ordinate instructions on the client’s property closures to ensure all parties are informed
- Ensure that all data held for properties within the allocated region on the Database is up to date and accurate.
- Undertake lease audits.
There are two opportunities available at this level.
For more information or to discuss Property & Surveying opportunities then please do not hesitate to contact Tamar on 020 7397 5301.
To register your interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org