Technical Facilities Manager - Paying up to 60k based in Berkshire
Fantastic Opportunity for a Technical Facilities Manager to join one of the largest M&E Service Providers in the UK responsible for the maintenance of a large Data Centre. Great for anyone with experience within critical environments or data centres.
Experience / Skills
- Recent Data Centre / Data Centre construction project experience is essential.
- Strong onsite and engineering background
- Must be either Mechanical or Electrical bias as well as a proven track record managing all services across MEP on live projects (Electrical Engineering, Chilled Water/DX Cooling Systems, and HV Systems etc.)
- The ideal candidate will also offer experience managing other disciplines such as civil and structural works on a construction build
- Ideally a Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Mechanical, and/or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent field experience
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Mechanically or Electrically Qualified (Degree desired, not essential)
If this is of interest for you please get in contact with Connor on 0207 397 5300