Technical Services Manager - Large Service Provider - London - Up to £60,000 + Package
An amazing opportunity for a Technical Services Manager to join one of the leading M&E service providers, looking after a large contract in London. Perfect role for anyone looking to join a fast growing business with huge progression opportunities and a great salary.
The purpose of the Position;
- Planning and implementing changes to infrastructure in conjunction with central operations.
- Ensuring all planned and reactive maintenance is carried out at the highest possible standard
- Monitoring of infrastructure and energy usage.
- Co-ordination of works with Operations.
- Ordering and cost control in accordance with internal procedures.
- Management of Health and safety policy on site from Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Record keeping.
- React to emergency situations.
- Technical liaisons with customers during start up.
- Preparing user requirements for projects
- Providing technical support to operations, projects, and other functions
- Act as custodian of the Mechanical & Electrical infrastructure
- Record Documentation retention
- Process Improvement for the department including quality management systems
- Experience looking after team of Engineers
- Technically Qualified (M or E)
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Connor at InVictus Group on 0207 397 5300