Commercial Air Conditioning Engineer
One of the UK’s leading M&E service providers currently has an opening for a Commercial Air Conditioning Engineer to work in an exciting and vibrant Telecommunications business in East London. A salary of up to £32,000 plus callout and overtime is available.
This position will consist of PPM and reactive maintenance to various types of air conditioning units, VRF’s, VRV’s, DX units, split units and AHU’s. The role comes with company training, the opportunity to work overtime and inclusion onto a callout rota. This large National contract will also allow for progression and development in the FM and maintenance industry.
Relevant work experience includes but is not limited to;
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- VRF’s, VRV’s
- DX Systems
- Splits, AHU’s, FCU’s
- BMS systems
This is a permanent position on a leading contract where you will be joining as an integral member of the team in order to ensure the smooth running of a national contract.
The successful candidate must be:
- Technically qualified refrigeration and air conditioning engineer with 3 years experience
- NVQ 1/2 A/C and refrigeration
- Level 3 is preferred but not essential
- C&G 2079 F Gas
- Experience of HV/LV systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be well presented as this is a client facing role.
- Electrical qualifications would be an exceptional addition, 17th edition etc.