An Immediate Requirement has arisen for an experienced contract support to work for a leading facilities & engineering provider. London Based. £25,000 – £29,000 per Annum.
- To assist with the control of all financial and commercial aspects of contracts
- To assist in the production of supporting financial information.
- To maintain and update both manual and computer records.
- To prepare and issue predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer requirement.
- To administer quality management system documentation and ensure compliance.
- Liaise closely with the site team and head office, ensuring accurate processing of quotations, purchase orders, invoices, time sheets and holiday records.
- To undertake general office duties relating to the contract including:
Correspondence and filing Minutes of meetings
Preparation of reports and documentation
Updating of electronic records
Material ordering and administration
Raising purchase orders and ensuring that purchase orders are updated when changes required.
Production of valuations and presentation of results
Contract renewal documentation
Production of short range plan information Quote logging and processing Collating timesheets from engineers, chasing and checking quality of data Contract set-up (PPM / System support)
Application billing preparation Contract escalation process
- To undertake the training of staff as and when required.
- To enable full auditable trails with for example but not limited to Invoices, timesheets, material orders and goods received notes.
- To be responsible for the commercial support on the contract through to final account.
- Cover help desk duties.