Senior Project Controller
An immediate requirement has arisen for a Senior Project Controller to join a leading Construction Consultancy. London based role. Up to £50,000 Per Annum.
Our Client is a leading Global Cost Consultancy and Project Management company that is seeking to expand its Transportation division with the addition of a Senior Project Controller.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Controller who wants to be involved in a Major project with a value of £20million.
We are looking for a Senior Project Controller who will lead and support a successful team to expand the leading construction consultancy.
- Tracking, reviewing and reporting on issues that impact the Project / Programme Office
- Working closely with other groups with Project or Programming Responsibilities
- Ensuring processes, standards and guidelines are available to the programme
- Actively supporting and providing input into Project Control / PMO Management Best Practice for the Company
- To deputies for the PMO Manager or Project Manager as required, in internal and external (including customer facing) situations
- Directing, mentoring and leading the PMO team members (Project Controllers) in the PMO
- Proactively developing WBS to generate and maintain Project plans, work packages and schedules
- Developing and implementing structures and processes for tracking project performance; facilitate monitoring of Project Costs and Financial Planning.
- Producing reactive cost budgets and committed cost reports, management information
- Cost and forecast reporting, budget setting, earned value analysis, Contractor and Consultant commercial management, Internal and external Client interface at all levels.
- Cost Reporting, Building up Target Costs for projects to be commercially tendered
- Experience with Primavera p6
The successful candidate must have a solid background in project controlling within the Construction, Property or Cost Consultancy environment.
- Experience of Primavera Ms Office, PowerPoint, P3, P6 and MS Project.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills & experience.
- Proven track record of working within a planning role with experience from planning through to execution.
- Ideally degree qualified.
- Proven track record of successful project delivery; engaging with project stakeholders and partners
- Must have a track record of working in construction within the transportation industry.